Friday, May 28, 2010

Scrapbooking

I got lured into the scrapbook store today because I was supposed to get a tote the last time I was there but she forgot to give it to me. I just happened to have a 25% off coupon; so, why not go? I got some lovely things and only spent twice as much as planned (Without the discount, it would have been almost 3 times but who's counting?) Now, I have to find the time and space to actually use the gorgeous things I buy. I did make a lovely envelope scrapbook for a Mother's Day exchange. I'm quite proud of it. It was the first I tried and it turned out great.



I plan on making a few for a mommy meet-up I'm going to in August. The probably won't be quite as elaborate but I think they'll be well received. I ordered some cool envelopes and can use the awesome paper I keep buying.The ebay seller didn't send me one of the colors I ordered though and they haven't replied to my inquiry. I really wanted that blue and, yes, that might be because it's called twilight blue.They sent me 2 hot pinks instead. Ugh.I wasn't planning on hot pink. I'd say their color descriptions are just a bit off.

No comments:

Post a Comment